Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Twister Mania

I thought the twister mania would slow down some, but it hasn't.  We are still behind in orders to our 2 distributors, but hope to be caught up by first week in Nov. if all goes well.  Of course that will be when market finishes and we don't know how many orders will come out of there.  I do want to update the web and this blog with pictures and video of using the twister and some variations.  My husband went out and bought a camera for me that is suppose to be easy to use to do that....we'll see as I'm not great with going from camera to computer.  If I could just have that talent, you would really be entertained.  Keep your fingers crossed and the next entry should have pictures and show you a video as should my web site also.  I have ideas for my new book and want to get started on that in Dec.  If you have any things you would like to see me create to put in a book, just let me know.  Happy Twisting...

No comments:

Post a Comment