Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Country Schoolhouse Quilt Shop Blog - welcome

Welcome to my new blog....this is my first attempt at these various means to keep people up to date with what is going on at the quilt shop and with my twister tools.  Please bear with me as I go through these growing pains with learning how to do this as computers are not my thing. 
We are coming into fall which means that the quilt shop is loaded with new fabrics and patterns.  We are offering a few classes in September to help you get started in on some small projects.  We also have a new machine from Baby Lock called "Symphony" which replaces the Espire.  It has more decorative stitches and also has a unit that allows you to stitch or quilt in circles!  I have not had the chance to try that yet, but will as soon as I come back from the North Shore where I will be for next week trying to work on samples for fall and come up with some creative ideas.  That is my favorite place to go to restart the creative juices flowing.  I will also be with a few good friends who help with that process too.  My goal with this blog is to involve you in the activities of a quilt shop, ask for ideas and suggestions from you, and to share with pictures and words some of the new things we find out there.  Happy Quilting and most of all....have Fun with it....Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment